Saturday, February 26, 2011

Behind the Scenes of HDV - How I get my Work On

This week I've been creating a few upcycled items for HDV (more on that in another blog post). He's a sneak peak into a day of my "work"...

Here's part of my office/studio/kids-art-room:
Please keep in mind I was in the middle of painting, plastering, sanding, sawing, etc... my studio is not normally this out of control messy.
As I work I always have one or two little ones working with me.  On this particular day my daughter was playing at a friends house. My son sat next to me playing "bad guys". The jewelry boxes were jails where he would throw the alien fugitives.

Last but not least we must not forget about Murphy
(the dog who is fast becoming the HDV mascot after last Saturday's post):
 When Murphy isn't sneaking though the kitchen trying to find food on the counter, he lays comfortably on the studio floor. 

Thank you for reading my blog
and
Have a Happy Day!

1 comment:

  1. Your office is beautiful!!
    I laughed when I read the "bad guys" part.
    And Murphy is precious!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers