Saturday, February 19, 2011

HDV Behind the Scenes - Murphy Bloopers

When I take pictures for HDV Murphy (our Great Dane puppy) shows his moral support by laying on the floor and basking in the sunshine. From time to time (ok, all the time) he innocently lays his head down on the rug. Within minutes he starts chewing...
Eventually Murphy gets bored with the rug and tries to help with the photo shoot...
I cannot tell you how many pictures I have with a Great Dane nose sneaking into the photo...
And there you go, a little behind the scenes of HDV.

Thank you for reading my blog
and
Have a Happy Day!



3 comments:

  1. Super cute.

    And I see on your wall you printed out some photos! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahaha! That's just too cute and so true. I always have photos with a black nose or blur in them. Thanks for sharing.

    By the way, I forget how I stumbled upon your blog a few days ago, but however it was I am SO glad I did. You are in my Bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eventually Murphy gets bored with the rug and tries to help with the photo shoot...
    stitching orders
    bulk shirt stitching cost

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers