Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Upcycled Thursdays -Button Down Shirts

My husband recently noticed a hole in the arm of one of his favorite button down work shirts.  It's a great shirt and I hate to see him toss it, leave it, so I pull up quick to retrieve it...
Here are a few great ideas on what I could do with his discarded button down shirts:

Sources: Click on pictures to find blog or shops that originally featured these fantastic upcycled ideas.

Thank you for reading my blog
and
have a Happy Day!

2 comments:

  1. Shirt Agency offers custom screen printing and embroidery on t-shirts, jackets, sweatshirts and accessories.Shirt Agency works to make any format of artwork looks its absolute best. Whether your artwork is still a hand drawn concept or a finished vector we have a team of people ready to help you make your print look perfect. Feel free to call us to discuss your design needs. design your own t-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband recently noticed a hole in the arm of one of his favorite button down work shirts. It's a great shirt and I hate to see him toss it, leave it, so I pull up quick to retrieve it...
    pakistani salwar kameez stitching designs
    semi stitched pakistani suits online

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers