Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fashion Friday with Etsy Vintage - White Hot!

Wow, where has the time gone? Memorial Day has come and gone. I guess it's safe to say summer is here. You know what that means?...bring on the white pants!
There's some sort of "rule" white pants can only be worn after Memorial Day and before Labor Day. Personally I say that's a bunch of bull. If you're gonna wear 'em wear 'em well and with confidence. As long as you do that then where white when ever you dang well please. The only "rule" I suggest (okay beg) you follow is wear skin colored undies. I don't want to see anyone out there wearing white undies and thinking no one can see 'em because we can!
Here are a few of my favorite hot white vintage finds on Etsy.
Upper Left: HIGH RISE FITTED CROPPED WHITE CIGARETTE JEANS M $22.00
Lower Left: 1970's Hot White Sailor Short-Shorts $26.00
Middle: White Danger Ultra Minidress with Tiered Polkadot Skirt - XS Small $54.00
Upper Right: Vintage 1980s White Anchor Button Tapered Sailor Trousers Sz S $48.00
Lower Right - left pic: super sweet high waist german pencil skirt .small $17.00
Lower Right- right pic: Red Hot Chili Pepper Jean Dress $34.00

Thank you for reading my blog
and
Have a Happy Day
Dana Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers