Friday, January 29, 2010

Fashion Friday with Etsy - Celeb Sightings

When I first started Fashion Friday I referenced pics of old Hollywood movie stars. No longer. These days vintage is all over. If it's not vintage it's "vintage inspired". This weeks post features Jessica Simpson and Mischa Barton giving some vintage love.
Upper Left: Vintage Red, Yellow and White Enameled Heart Necklace $11.99
Left Middle: 1980's 9 strand gold toned bracelet $15.00
Lower Left: 70's Babydoll Lolita Short Pink Dress $28.00
Upper Right: Mischa Barton looking great and ready for a vintage Valentines day, if I do say so myself... and I do say so.
Right Middle: 70's Butterscotch Butterfly Shades $42.00
Lower Right: Vintage Super Long Gold Chain by Monet $28.00


Upper:Jessica Simpson
Lower Left:Vintage Genuine Leather Chestnut Jacket $39.00
Lower Right: Vintage Buy Eye Sunglasses $13.00

Thank you for reading the Happy Day Vintage Blog
and
Have a Happy Day
Dana Douglas

2 comments:

  1. Love these posts! That vintage heart necklace is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I had a heart necklace like that when I was younger! And I love love love those sunglasses! Nice job, as always, Dana.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers