Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday - Inspirational Vintage Interior, Spring Table Settings

For me great decor is an eclectic mix of old and new. It's not always about buying what the store sells as a matching set.  It's about buying single pieces that make YOU happy.  It's about using what you have and showcasing it in a way that makes everything flow together.  
This week I decided to show a few Easter and/or spring Themed Table settings that use an eclectic mix of vintage and modern pieces.  I hope these pictures provide inspiration for your upcoming celebrations.
 
Thank you for reading my blog 
and
Have a Happy Day!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos! I'm one of those people who doesnt buy everything in a set, so I just have a bunch of random things around that I don't know what to do with. This is very inspiring, thank for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers