Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm just a girl... Driving a Chevy Traverse

As you may or may not know I was chosen to be part of a promotional piece for the Chevy Traverse. Basically I get to drive a Traverse for a month and all I have to do is blog about it. This morning the promotional website, Mom's Time Out, went live. My blog and video are being seen for the first time.
Please check out my blog and video. I would love for you to make a comment on my blog as well as the Mom's Time Out website.
disclosure: the comments made about the Chevy Traverse are the thoughts and feelings of myself and the others around me. They may or may not reflect the thoughts and feelings of the Chevy dealerships.

Posted using ShareThis

Thank you for reading the Happy Day Vintage blog
and
Have a Happy Day!
Dana Douglas

2 comments:

  1. Dana, I'm having a hard time finding a way to contact you, so I am going to attempt this route as going through Etsy isn't an option for me right now. I handle all PR for crush blog and would like to get in contact with you. I am hoping that you would reach me by email so that we could get in touch. I love your blog and especially love hearing about your experience with your new ride. Hoping to reach you soon with a great opportunity. crush.blog.10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to share this post with us. I enjoyed stopping by the reading your articles about your time driving a Chevy Traverse. Have a great rest of your day.
    Greg Prosmushkin

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers