Thursday, April 9, 2009

My latest obsession


Since starting Happy Day Vintage I've changed "obsessions" like I change clothes. The problem is I love it all. Every retro/vintage piece seems to be an original and it all has a fantastic history. Not to mention it's quality like they don't make anymore. I could go on and on, but I'll spare you.
My latest obsession is Vintage Curtains. I am in love with the set I recently listed on my shop. They remind me of the curtains we had hanging in the living room of my childhood house. They scream Carol Brady.

Also, check out the latest treasury that Happy Day Vintage is featured on:

Thanks for reading my blog and have a Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers