Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Fall Jewelry Boxes

I must apologize for slacking on the blog posts. I'm sorry. I hope to make up for it by showing off my new fall line of Upcycled Jewelry boxes. 
Stay tuned to Happy Day Vintage as these boxes will be listed within the next couple days.




I need to make room for the new line of fall boxes therefore I will be having a summer sale in the VERY near future. Check back to this blog for the summer sale announcement. 

Thank you for reading my blog
and
Have a Happy Day!

1 comment:

  1. love your jewelry boxes! had to put them on my pinterest board and facebook. My blog focuses on repurposed design and decor if you'd like to have a peek.
    Michael
    bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers