Wednesday, July 21, 2010

These streets will make you feel brand new, these lights...



Just a quick post to let you know I will be in New York for the next few days. Unfortunately my laptop is "under the weather" so it will not be making the trip with me (I know, I feel naked without a computer). More then likely I will not be able to post a Fashion Friday. However, check back with the Happy Day Vintage Facebook page often as I will be posting pics from New York there.
Until next time...

Thanks for reading my blog and
Have a Happy Day!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip! In a way I feel "naked" without my computer, but in a way I feel free. Enjoy your time disconnected girlie, it's not always a bad thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers