Friday, September 11, 2009

Fashion Friday with Etsy, Girls Night Out


Sitting down to compose this weeks "Fashion Friday" I had no idea who I wanted to feature as our Fashion Icon. I frantically searched my archive of vintage pictures when an email came in from my good friend, Erin. Erin is planning a girls night out. I am beyond excited to spend time with my dearest and funniest friends. These girls never hold back... nothing is taboo when we're together. I love that about them!
This picture came up right after reading Erin's email. I found it fitting.
Let's get started.... as usual we recreate a picture shopping only on Etsy.

Our inspiration Picture:

Our Etsy Finds:




Gather up your girlfriends, buy up these dresses and go out on the town!
Have a Happy Day!


4 comments:

  1. Hi there, it Loulou's Vintage here and I just wanted to thank you for featuring my Alex Coleman mini dress/shorts on your blog.I just love those 60's fashions.
    I think I'm ready for a girls night out, I left my girl buddies in San Francisco, but I'm due for a visit soon. Thanks again and keep up the good work. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - To my girls...I will NOT be wearing a dress like this unless I can wear jeans with it. I admire those with the sexy legs who can pull off the 1960's look. Me however, I can't do it. Next time I'll do a post for the girls with the junk in the trunk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute posting today, HDV!! I love love love it!! Dana - I can just see you and Erin and the rest of the gang wearing these cute dresses - and yes, I think you'd look HOT in one! xoxo, your fave sis-in-law ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, you could SO pull one of those dresses off without jeans. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers