Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Vintage Outfit for the No Doubt Concert


No Doubt has always been my favorite band. I adore Gwen and secretly (or not so secretly) wish I was her BFF. Last weekend my handsome husband took me to their concert. No Doubt did NOT disappoint. I had the time of my life. I only wish I had the foresight to plan ahead and find a unique vintage outfit to wear to the concert. Maybe then Gwen would have asked me to come back stage, become her new BFF and her full time fashion consultant? (once again, a girl can dream). It's been a week since the concert and I'm still thinking about it. I went on Etsy and found the outfit that I SHOULD have gotten had I planned ahead. Enjoy!


Left, Middle: yellow .vintage. polka-dot belt $18.00
Right, Bottom: Outrageous 1980s Houndstooth Check Jeans $35.00
Grand Total for Entire Outfit: 130.00

And there you have it! An entire outfit ready to be rocked out.
Thank you for reading the Happy Day Vintage Blog.
Have a Happy Day!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome outfit! I love those pants with the Comic Book stilettos. Totally crucial!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers