Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bring It!


Well, here we go.....
For starters: My name is Dana Douglas and I own Happy Day Vintage. In short, it's a shop that sells vintage housewares and luggage on etsy. It's fabulous, you really should check it out.
happydayvintage.etsy.com
This is just what I need and just what you need....one more thing for me to do and one more blog for you to read. I have a hard enough time keeping up the way it is and now I'm taking on a blog for Happy Day Vintage. However, truth be told, I love it! Besides my family and friends, Happy Day Vintage is the love of my life. I'm obsessed with vintage and retro anything. I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy creating it. So bring it!, I'm ready!, I can take on the world! (or at least another blog).
Let's start off with my latest love...the new typewriter I found during a recent family antique shopping trip in rural south eastern Minnesota. The aqua blue color makes me smile every time I look at it. I love it so much I took a picture of myself with the typewriter (I know, I'm a total dork but I'm okay with that). The typewriter is listed on etsy so check it out at happydayvintage.etsy.com as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers